DFE II Series Digital Force Gauges
The Chatillon® DFE II Series marks a new era in digital force
measurement. This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for economy applications without compromising functionality. Ideal for hand held or test stand applications. The DFE II Series is available with capacities from 2 lbf (10 N) to 500 lbf (2500 N).
The DFE II features an integral load cell with a measurement accuracy of better than ±0.25% FS. A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD full color display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, pass/fail results, statistical results, load cell actuation and direction. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display can be inverted and displayed results may be “hidden” from the operator.
The DFE II now also includes multiple language interfaces. The force gauge is able to change the display language from English to Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Chinese. The user can view the screen in color and a local language.
All DFE II Series force gauges come with a carrying case, battery adapter/ charger, testing accessories, RS232 cable and NIST Certificate of Calibration with data. The DFE II Series has analog, USB and RS232 serial communication.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities from 2 lbf (10 N) to 500 lbf (2500 N)
- Selectable Units of Measurement - ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Advanced Functions -
- Load Limits
- Embedded SPC
- Overload History
- Integral Load Cell
- Better than 0.25% FS Accuracy
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Simple User Interface
- Selectable Display Languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- NIST Calibration with Data
- Compact, easy-to-use force gauge for economy applications
- 1 Year Warranty